cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

cURL SOAP - Insert privilege is required

mmoulson1
Level 4
Level 4

I have been having a play with sending SQL queries to CUCM using cURL and SOAP. The query side of it seems to work find. However I'm now trying to send an insert and I'm getting returned: <faultstring>The Insert privilege is required for this operation.</faultstring><detail><axlError><axlcode>-275</axlcode>

If I run the same insert query from CUCM CLI it works fine.

I'm not sure if I need to allocate any specific permissions to the CUCM app user account to give this privilege?

Thanks in advance.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

KiranKL
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi

This error (<faultstring>The Insert privilege is required for this operation.</faultstring><detail><axlError><axlcode>-275</axlcode>) is due to this reason: You might be sending the INSERT request with the executeSQLQuery.

Try sending the same request using executeSQLUpdate. It works. 

Thank You

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

KiranKL
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi

This error (<faultstring>The Insert privilege is required for this operation.</faultstring><detail><axlError><axlcode>-275</axlcode>) is due to this reason: You might be sending the INSERT request with the executeSQLQuery.

Try sending the same request using executeSQLUpdate. It works. 

Thank You

Many thanks for the reply. This resolved the problem.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: