Views
Helpful
Replies

Customizing CDR reports from CUCM

flash2200
Level 1
Level 1

Hi all,

A client has sent the following request pertaining to a new deployment. I can show them how to pull CDR records and some of the built in reports but is there a product out there which will them to create customized reports directly from the CDR/CAR databases? Thanks in advance for any assistnace.

"For some time now I have been trying to get a CDR record out of the system. The record needs to include Extension, Name, Time, Duration, Digits dialled, and when multiple records are found they should be grouped by Extension."

6 Replies 6

gogasca
Level 10
Level 10

No option inside CDR

They need to go for a 3rd party billing server

which provide those options

walidazab
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

I know of a product that can do that for you. You can contact me for more details.

Reagards..

Hi Walid,

Can you share your input specific to this and email the information at manishankarp78@gmail.com

Thanks

eduardo_ojeda
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

Is it possible to customize CDR Reports using Crystal Reports?  My customer has CUCM v7.1.5 (Informix Database) and wants to customize CDR reports.

Thanks.

Eduardo.

eduardo.ojeda@unifiednetworks.com.mx

jking2685
Level 1
Level 1

You should use a 3rd party call logging product for this.

Certified products can be found on the Cisco Developer site http://developer.cisco.com/web/partner/search?text=call logging&technologyIds=a0G40000000xlnlEAA&certified=Yes&onCiscoPriceList=All&portfolioPartner=All

Depending on your UCM size we have two products that auto configure, based on your UCM configuration to load all your users, handsets, gateways, UDP's etc. Installs are less than five minutes!

TIM Plus for up to 400 users and TIM Enterprise which has unlimited users, both have AXL integration and free unlimited display boards, unlimited web users. For more information or to arrange a free trial go to www.tri-line.com/cisco

TIM Enterprise overview video:

AXL integration video:

Let me know if you need any further information.

JiriPrinc
Level 1
Level 1
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: