Views
Helpful
Replies

DB replication issue.

baskaranm
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

I'm using call manager version 6.1.3 and I had 3 servers in the cluster(pub, sub1, sub2). I removed one server physically(sub2) . but didn't remove from server configuration window in publisher. now the replication status is 3 in all servers. so with out removing the server (subscriber) can make the replication good for other two servers (pub, sub2). or only removing sub1 from server config window is the only option.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Ayodeji Okanlawon
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

In CUCM 6.x  servers could show state 3 if one server is down in the cluster. This can happen because the other servers are unsure if there is an update to a user facing feature that has not been passed from that sub to the other device in the

cluster.

So it is safe to suggest that replication between your remaining two servers is fine. There is no way you can make the state display a status of 2 when one of the servers in the cluster is down. Like you said the only way will be to remove it from the cluster

Please rate all useful posts

"'Nature is too thin a screen, the glory of the omnipresent God bursts through it everywhere"-Ralph Waldo Emerson

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1

Ayodeji Okanlawon
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

In CUCM 6.x  servers could show state 3 if one server is down in the cluster. This can happen because the other servers are unsure if there is an update to a user facing feature that has not been passed from that sub to the other device in the

cluster.

So it is safe to suggest that replication between your remaining two servers is fine. There is no way you can make the state display a status of 2 when one of the servers in the cluster is down. Like you said the only way will be to remove it from the cluster

"'Nature is too thin a screen, the glory of the omnipresent God bursts through it everywhere"-Ralph Waldo Emerson

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: