Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Debug "incall" dialed numbers

Hi, ill try to explain my problem

threre is a phone that needs to call to a 1888...... number in order to join a conference, when the call is up, they need to dial an access code followed by the # sign to join the conference, everyone is able in the whole company beside a location, actually the go through i qsig to a siemens PBX, and the siemens process the call,

when they try to join the conference they got a message saying that the acces code is incorrect, but if i try from somewhere else, i can join the conference, i suspect that a digit its being substracted somewhere

I did traces on the extensions and checked that they are dialing properly, but how could i check on the gateway if the access code its being sent properly or im missing a digit somewhere

thanks in advance

Cesar

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

don_crowder
Level 1
Level 1

Is the remote gateway H.323? Make sure your VoIP dial-peers are configured with this statement:

dtmf-relay h245-alphanumeric

Regards,

Don

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

don_crowder
Level 1
Level 1

Is the remote gateway H.323? Make sure your VoIP dial-peers are configured with this statement:

dtmf-relay h245-alphanumeric

Regards,

Don

Its MGCP , im not at the office right now to check that, but other locations going through the same gateway are doing fine, ill check that anyway

thanks!!!!

Cesar