Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Delay when end user login to Extension Mobility

Hello,

I'm using CUCM 6.1.2. Agent login Extension mobility on phone. They can press service button and enter user ID and PIN, when press submit, phone display show as login successful but phone extension not cahnge. I need to wait for a while, phone display show "registering". I have to wait for 2-3 minutes, phone can be login sucess after that.

Anyone who used to face this issue? Please advise me?

Thanks in Advance.

Krongkwan 

7 Replies 7

Aaron Harrison
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi

Either something is running slow on the system or you may have problems with replication - the login is done on your publisher, and typically your phone is serviced by a subscriber. The login from the publisher sometimes takes a little time to replicate to the other server.

An easy fix may be to just restart the servers (one at a time, leaving time for each to fully restart between them).

Aaron

Aaron Please remember to rate helpful posts to identify useful responses, and mark 'Answered' if appropriate!

Curtis Fuentes
Level 1
Level 1

HI,

I am having th same issue, but I am using Call manager 7.1 and it mainly happenes with with the conference phones 8831

I'd take a look at the console logs/packet captures from the phone and see if there's something the phone is waiting for.  It might be that you have an incorrect TFTP server configured or something like that.

I had a similar problem, it turned out to be differing locales. phone vs device-profile took a while for the dp or the phone to change over the locale.

Ben

This worked for me! Thank you.

What should the avg delay be when loggin

Vishal Gupta.
Level 1
Level 1

Hello,

Had the same problem but with CUCM 8.6 and cause was NTP servers on CUCM-P & CUCM-S were not in sync. Both servers were showing different times.

Issue resolved after we changed the NTP server IP & both servers came in sync and showing correct time.

Regards,

Vishal

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: