Views
Helpful
Replies

delete Device template number

hani_altaher
Level 1
Level 1

Dear Sir

For testing befor real deployment i have added 1 phones using BAT in CCM 5.1.2b using phone template with 1000 DN then delete this phone.So after adding all phones (100 phones) i found problem that 1000 DN with its partition is hidden on the system and i can not use them,So i delete all thing related to BAT but still in the Route plan report (only when i saved on CSV file) i found 1000 DN with Device Template type is still Existing and could not be deleted So how to delete this.

kindest Regards

6 Replies 6

Rob Huffman
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Hi Hani,

Can you please try this method via the Route Plan Report;

Deleting Unassigned Directory Numbers

This section describes how to delete an unassigned directory number from the route plan report. Directory numbers get configured and removed in the Directory Number Configuration window of Cisco CallManager Administration. When a directory number gets removed from a device or a phone gets deleted, the directory number still exists in the Cisco CallManager database. To delete the directory number from the database, use the Route Plan Report window.

Procedure

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Step 1 Choose Route Plan > Route Plan Report.

The Route Plan Report window displays. Use the three drop-down list boxes to specify a route plan report that lists all unassigned DNs.

Step 2 Three ways exist to delete directory numbers:

a. Click the directory number that you want to delete. When the Directory Number Configuration window displays, click Delete.

b. Check the check box next to the directory number that you want to delete. Click Delete Selected.

c. To delete all found unassigned directory numbers, click Delete all Found Items.

A warning message verifies that you want to delete the directory number.

Step 3 To delete the directory number, click OK. To cancel the delete request, click Cancel.

From this good doc;

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/sw/voicesw/ps556/products_administration_guide_chapter09186a00803ed686.html#wp1024696

Hope this helps!

Rob

Dear rob

the problem that the DN is not shown in Route Plan report when i make find all paattern where directory number is 1100 , it is shown onlhy when i want view report as CSV file it show that this 1100 DN is device template, So how i can remove it taking into consideration in search creteria Find (all paateren, Unassigned DN,...etc)device Template is not exist.

Kindest regars

Hi Hani,

Just to clarify, in your first post you refer to DN 1000 and in last post DN 1100? Have you double checked this?

Rob

Sorry Rob

i mean the same Extension 1000 just i am under pressure so sorry for this misatake.

find an attached the Route plan Report

kindest Regards

DearRob

thaks god i found it, Phone template DN shows only in Phone template DN Configuration page (you can not find them even in Route Plan report)So i go there ,Serach for Existing one and delete it.

Kindest regards

Kindest Regards

Hi Hani,

Nice work! Thanks for posting back with your resolution. 5 points for this very kind follow up :)

Take care,

Rob

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: