Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Deleted phones do not autoregister back. 11.5.1SU3

Hello. Got fresh installed CUCM cluster with auto-reg on. New phone from the box got auto-registerd just fine, but if you delete it - it won't get back. You may register it manually and it will come back to work. Also, when i manually add them, i can see status Rejected untill they register back.

Any suggestions?

I've sniffed traffic and i see, that phone downloads files from TFTP, and even tries to register on CUCM via SIP with AUTO-REG username, but gets 404 not found error.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

found it myself

Whenever new phone registers, new "Phone button template" created. I had to delete it too, otherwise auto-register process cannot insert new template again, because there is one with the same name. I suggest it's a flaw in the code. CM should use existing template in that case, create new with different name or simply overwrite it.

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1

found it myself

Whenever new phone registers, new "Phone button template" created. I had to delete it too, otherwise auto-register process cannot insert new template again, because there is one with the same name. I suggest it's a flaw in the code. CM should use existing template in that case, create new with different name or simply overwrite it.