Views
Helpful
Replies

Demo license in CUCM 9.1

ivan aguilar
Level 1
Level 1

cucm9.JPG

Does anybody knows in a CUCM 9.1 with a demo license, how many devices i can install? in cucm 8.X for example in system > licenses i can see how many DLUs i have and how many devices can install, in cucm as work with CUWL does not show anything, all is 0 as show

In ELM i can not see anything.

Thanks!

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Brad Martin
Level 3
Level 3

You can get a six month demo license at cisco.com/go/license with the following licensing:

Cisco Unified Communications Demo License Version 9.x

- 20 CUWL PRO Unified Communications Manager licenses
- 20 CUWL PRO Unity Connection licenses
- 5 TelePresence Room licenses

Please note: The term for this demo license is 6 months

View solution in original post

9 Replies 9

Jaime Valencia
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

I don't believe there's any limit, and remember DLUs no longer exist in 9.X

With a fresh install you get a 60 days grace period over which you can configure the system and have services running, past those 60 days, the system will no longer work unless you upload a valid license.

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

www.cisco.com/go/pdihelpdesk

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

Brad Martin
Level 3
Level 3

You can get a six month demo license at cisco.com/go/license with the following licensing:

Cisco Unified Communications Demo License Version 9.x

- 20 CUWL PRO Unified Communications Manager licenses
- 20 CUWL PRO Unity Connection licenses
- 5 TelePresence Room licenses

Please note: The term for this demo license is 6 months

The default 60 day demo license has no limit, this allows migrations where licensing may take some extra time to get worked out.

HTH,

Chris

Hi one question.

After installa the demo license in my cucm 9 in vmware , in a mock-up, few days later my cucm get crashed and i needed to reinstall all again, now the same steps to get the license fails, and I have a TAC with cisco to resolve it, my question is, now all phones are unregistered and i am no able to register, even my CIPC is unable to register, there is no a issue with pings, os something else because all is as before the reinstalling.

So, i a cucm 9 without demo license is no possible to register phones?

thanks!

So how about for people that want to build labs what happen after 6 months ? I mean do they need to keep rebuilding the entire setup after it expires ?

Yes, the software is not meant for lab purposes without a license, you can purchase NFR kit if you are eligable or you will need to order proper license.

HTH, please rate all useful posts!

Chris

Thank you Brad, it runs perfect!

Regards

PierMatteo
Level 1
Level 1

Hey guys,

i'm wondering what to enter in the field "License Request"?

When i`m trying to add an entry to the Enterprice License Manager (License Planning) i can't order a

DEMO License. So i add "Standard License" but there is still no content which i could paste to the "License Request"-field.

I think i probably get something wrong here.

I just want to know how to get the Demo License from the CCO to the Communications Manager (v9.1).

Best regards!

Hi

May be you could try with a demo license from ccx 85, open it and change 8.5 to 9.1 and test.

In the .txt the Mac add is FFFFFFFFFFFF so it should run.

regards.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: