Views
Helpful
Replies

Dependencies & impacts

Sandy Lee
Level 4
Level 4

Hi everyone,

I'm currently in the process of documenting my IPT architecture. I did a schema representing all the instances in the CCM, stating which are dependent on each other and which instances has a link on which one.

Did anyone of you made that kind of exercice ? I need to do it, so that no one goes and modify a parameter without knowing what are the impacts. So now, I need to define all the impacts when modifying one of boxes in the schema.

I'am attaching my visio file, so if this can be useful for you, just go ahead and use it. Any input would be appreciated to improve it. If you find this useful, please let me know.

Regards.

1 Reply 1

gogasca
Level 10
Level 10

Sandy,

thanks for sharing your visio diagram, actually you can look for mor einformation in the new release for CallManager Fundamentals book and also we have an Enteprise Parameter called Dependancy Records which can help you to build the relations for your diagram

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: