cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Device Pack for 88xx on CUCM 8.5.1

tbdx
Level 1
Level 1

I am trying to get an 8811 device up and running on an existing 8.5.1 call manager.

The documentation suggests 8811 is supported on 8.5.1 in non secure mode only, but it is supported.

However, I do not have the 88xx series in my available devices, and I cannot find the device packs for 8.5.1 call manager anymore.

Can I use a device pack from a newer call manager (assume not) or can I find the device pack since it is listed as supported.

Thanks

3 Replies 3

Jaime Valencia
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

DevPacks are version specific, any EOS/EOL CUCM version downloads are no longer available on cisco.com

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

Thanks Jaime.

I thought that might be the case. Even though it is not supported, is there not an archive repository of "use it at your own risk".

As you can tell from my environment, I am not a fluent cisco end user, just a lab that is switched on and off very infrequently.

Any advice on the path to take to try to locate the old archived packs would be much appreciated.

Thanks

Toby

No, there is no hidden repository for EOS/EOL versions, they have all been removed from cisco.com downloads.

You can try your SE as a last resort.

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate