Views
Helpful
Replies

dial-peer and carrier-id

Carlos Sanz
Level 5
Level 5

Hello:

I have a CUBE enterprise, and I need add a carried-id field in incomming dial-peer but I don't know. I had configured the following dial-peer:

dial-peer voice 51 voip
 description ### LLAMADA ORIGEN INTEROUTE MEXICO ###
 translation-profile incoming DE_SIP_CUCM_INTEROUTE
 incoming calling e164-pattern-map 20
 voice-class codec 1
 dtmf-relay rtp-nte
 carrier-id source interroute-mx
 ip qos dscp cs3 signaling
 no vad

but the carried-id is not add in outgoing sip messages. Anyone know how to add this field. Thanks

Regards.

Carlos Sanz

5 Replies 5

yahsiel2004
Level 7
Level 7

Carlos,

Can you provide us with your full configuration?

Here is a brief example:

Carrier-ID

The carrier-ID attribute is configured on the VSG so that calls that match the associated ACL are tagged with the carrier-ID. This enables calls with the same called number to be routed (on the outbound side) through different carriers, based on the IP address of the source. For example, if you have two groups of IP addresses, calls from one group of addresses could flow through one VSG and could get tagged with one carrier-ID, and calls (to the same called number) from the other group could be tagged with a different carrier-ID. Here is an example:

voice source-group foo
access-control 98
carrier-id source carrier1

voice source-group bar
access-control 99
carrier-id source carrier2

dial-peer voice 100 pots
carrier-id source carrier1

dial-peer voice 200 pots
carrier-id source carrier2

ip access-control standard 98
permit 1.1.1.1

ip access-control standard 99
permit 2.2.2.2
deny any any

With the previous configuration, calls from 1.1.1.1 are routed through dial-peer 100, and calls from 2.2.2.2 are routed through dial-peer 200.

HTH

Yosh

HTH Regards, Yosh

Hello Yosh:

I have two Device Pool (DP) in the CUCM and want calls from a DP-1 are labeled with carrier-id 1 and DP-2 calls with the carrier-id 2.

With voice source group I don't know how can I do this.

Regards.

Carlos Sanz

Carlos,

Why are you creating DPs and labeling with the carrier-id? The carrier-id is handled on the voice gateway and it's used to route calls to a variety of ITSPs; if you have multiple ITSPs. What is your goal?

Regards,

Yosh

HTH Regards, Yosh

Hello Yosh

I have 6 ITSP voice on the router, any users need a DP out for ITSP, while users of other DP out by another ITSP

Hello Yosh

I have 6 ITSP voice on the router, the users in DP 1 need outgoing calls to ITSP 1, while users in DP 2 need outgoing call to ITSP 2

Regards

Carlos Sanz