Views
Helpful
Replies

dial plan installation failed

pwenger
Level 3
Level 3

Hi

I'm running CUCM 5.1.3-7101-1 and I tried to install the latest  Swiss dial plan v1.1.5. Uploading was no problem and I can choose the dial plan under Dial Plan Installer. When I then try to install the dial plan it takes its time untill the page refreshes. No error message appears, there is just the status "not installed" in the Installed Version field.

Has anyone made the same experience? Which trace/logs I have to look at?

Any help is very welcome.

Cheers

Peter

2 Replies 2

Joseph Martini
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

I've seen something similar when an incorrect dial plan has been installed for your CUCM version previously.  Here are the details of that:

http://tools.cisco.com/Support/BugToolKit/search/getBugDetails.do?method=fetchBugDetails&bugId=CSCsy74086.  Also the logs I would look at would be the CallManager Admin logs from when you click the install button for the dial plan as well as possibly the install/upgrade logs from when the dial plan was installed from the OS Administration page.  If you check on the OS Administration page, too for the installed software what dial plans appear there?

Hi Joemar2

As you can see in the attached pics there was dial

plan v1.1.1 installed, but it's not active anymore.

Attached you find the installation log as well.

Yesterday I tried to rebuild the error in the lab, with no success

So maby I have to raise a TAC case or do you have any further suggestions?

Maby I have to restart once the Callmanager Service or the whole server?

Cheers

Peter

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: