Views
Helpful
Replies

Dial "0" for operator set up

jwtechie211
Level 1
Level 1

Good Day All~

I have several buildings where I want staff to be able to press "0" to call the 'main secretary' in that building.

Fairly new to CUCM- going on 5 years but self trained/vendor trained  and help from this wonderful community. 

CUCM Version 10.5.2

I have set up a translation pattern configuration to dial 0 to reach the main office.

Translation 0

the partition is set to the phones in the building

the search space is set to CSS for that building

I have Route this pattern checked off 

Under Called Party Transformations I put the secretary's extension (6 digits) into the Called Party Transform Mask field

I tested it and it worked.. but is this all I have to do?

I am worried I may have missed something because it seemed to easy.

Thank  you in advance

3 Accepted Solutions

Accepted Solutions

Jaime Valencia
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

No, that's it, just make sure you match the partition and CSS for each site/building along with the number of the secretary for each site, and that would be it.

The most important part of this setup is just to adjust the CSS and partitions as required.

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

View solution in original post

Thanks for your quick response!

Can I assign a Hunt Pilot number to a Translation Pattern Config as well?

You can use whatever you want in the called party transformation, assuming it's a valid number you can dial/reach.

HTH

java

4 Replies 4

Jaime Valencia
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

No, that's it, just make sure you match the partition and CSS for each site/building along with the number of the secretary for each site, and that would be it.

The most important part of this setup is just to adjust the CSS and partitions as required.

HTH

java

Thanks for your quick response!

Can I assign a Hunt Pilot number to a Translation Pattern Config as well?

You can use whatever you want in the called party transformation, assuming it's a valid number you can dial/reach.

HTH

java

Thanks!
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: