Views
Helpful
Replies

Direct dialing issue to DID number

Sam naik
Level 1
Level 1

Hello,

We have one cluster and differnt sites (A,B,C). We have made different partition and CSS and having all 10 digit DID's and extensions. Apart from this we have made 4 digit internal pattern to call internally for same site. So in actually when people call internally from A - A, they dial 4 digit extension and working fine.

We have receptionist console and recently deployed and having data fetched from AD of all 10 digit. when I try to do sup transfer, it's giving error message "your call can not be completed as dialed..." i.e partition/css issue. This is happening for one site (C). Other site receptionist console having no issue and easiy able to do sup transfer (B & A).

I troubleshooted the case and found  when I dialed from site A - A extensions from cisco phone, I am able to directly dial/reach to particular A phone, but if I am trying to dial site C - C extensions from Cisco Phone, I am not able to dial/reach and giving same error message as console giving.

If we have overall 10 digit extension in cluster and having different partition/CSS for pariticular sites, why particular site not able to dial direct 10 digit dialing?

Sup transfer is not working only, if I try to do blind transfer, yes it's working from console. I checked partition/CSS and all required parition intact with CSS and I am preety sure having no issue in that.

Thanks

Regards,

Sam

1 Reply 1

Ayodeji Okanlawon
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Sam,

Your next step in troubleshooting this will be to look at CUCM SDI traces to see whats going on. If you can pull a trace for a failed call, I can look at it for you

Please rate all useful posts

"'Nature is too thin a screen, the glory of the omnipresent God bursts through it everywhere"-Ralph Waldo Emerson

Please rate all useful posts