cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Disable MOH in Ad Hoc & MeetMe?

samuelc
Level 1
Level 1

Is there a way to prevent MOH from running in a conference call? We have a group that holds training via the conferences and occasionally a user will place them on hold and the MOH disrupts the training session.

Thanks in advance for any help.

3 Replies 3

ssielaff
Level 1
Level 1

In the service parameters of call manager, check the following....

Suppress MOH to Conference Bridge : This parameter determines whether music on hold (MOH) plays to a conference when a conference participant places the conference on hold. Valid values specify True (the system does not play MOH to the conference when a conference participant presses the Hold button) or False (the system plays MOH to the conference when a conference participant presses the Hold button).

This is a required field.

Default: true.

Hi There, any idea how can I disable the MOH in conferences or transfer for a couple of phones? I already have a MOH file in silence used for Hold. But I dont know how for conferences or transfers situation.

Thanks in advance.

A

Hi,

You can configure the network moh source to be a silent file for  those specific phones that need to stream silence during transfer.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: