cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Disabling REFER handling method in ccm 8.0.3

sekharacin
Level 1
Level 1

Can any one tell me how to disable REFER handling in CCM 8.0.3. Since in  one of IOT test cases cisco have to send REFER method for call  transfer.

3 Replies 3

ADAM CRISP
Level 4
Level 4

Do your mean ccm 8.0.3 or on a trunk from the ISR router to somewhere ?

Hi Adam,

Thanks for reply, I am writting proper scenario below.

one internal phone is registerd to ccm8.0.3,  333444( ccm user)  and we have trunk server Astrix where 444333 and 444555 are registered to astirx.

Now call flow is like 444333(astrix user) calls 333444(ccm user, cisco phone 7941) and 333444 answers call and session establish properly, now 333444 tries to trasfer call to 444555 (astrix user).

where 333444 press transfer , phone might be sending REFER message to ccm , but ccm is sending reINVITE to astix user 444555 and call transfer properly and establishes.

But requirement is CCM should not handle REFER message (it means it should not genrate reINVITE for REFER and should be pass thru for REFER message and should forward to astix server)

one more question : Do you know how to do Blind transfer in cisco phone , since cisco phones are not giving options for blind transfer.

Regards,

Chandra.

Configuring the trunk on CM to require an MTP changes the signalling methods somewhat (simplifies them), so your could try this, but I'm not sure this will make all the changes you need. Routing the calls via an ISR is the way....