Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

disastar recovery page hung-up CUCM 7

i have CUCM 7 and when i login disastar recovery page and click any item in backup menu the page hung-up in loading and still loading ,

any one can advice please

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Try to go to Cisco Unified Serviceability > Tools > Control Center - Network Services > Select the proper server

Then restart :

Cisco DRF master

Cisco DRF Local

Then try again to make a DRS backup/restore

b

View solution in original post

5 Replies 5

i also tried to use two explorer typs and i get the same issue .

Try to go to Cisco Unified Serviceability > Tools > Control Center - Network Services > Select the proper server

Then restart :

Cisco DRF master

Cisco DRF Local

Then try again to make a DRS backup/restore

b

is restarting these services reflect any thing on users if i restart it  while working hours ?

Shouldn't affect end users when you restart DRS services; however, I suspect you will need to restart the Tomcat service which will impact the ability to log on to access web-based services while the service restarts (no specific time can be given but say 15-30 minutes depending on platform).

Hailey

Please rate helpful posts!

Hi ,

How r u ?

i faced this issue again in another customer site , i tried to restart DRF master and local services but still not working then i restarted CAR service then tried succesfully , can u please tell me more clarify about this case , and why it happens .

thank u for youe help .

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: