cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Disconnect the incoming calls to operator after 3 rings(urgent)

Yazen Alaa
Level 1
Level 1

Dear

i have 180XXXX ....> go E1 Router -----> CUCM RP 00300 ---> unity Connection " welcome to XVE company if you know the extension press now or pess 0 for operator (hunt pilot Number 61004)--> 61004 going to 10001,10002

translation pattern 0 --->61004

my question is when incoming calls coming and hearing greeting and press 0  and transfer to operators (10001 , 10002) after 3 rings the call discoonect in 10001,1002 and the called number also disconnect ???

how to solve this issue ???

please see the debug below

please update ASAP

thanks

2 Accepted Solutions

Accepted Solutions

Hi,

My first assumption is that your RNA (ring-no-answer) on your line group for this particular hunt-list is using the default 12 seconds, thus each member will be tried for 12 seconds before trying the next. Either you extend the RNA period to give sufficient time for the operators to answer, or you configure forward options on the hunt-pilot to go to the VM box of the operator if you have one. Giving the calling party the option to leave a message, or at least hear an announcement before being disconnected.

Regards
Allan

Sent from Cisco Technical Support iPad App

View solution in original post

If you have not configured anything, then i dont see a problem. The call cant ring forever.

Look in your Hunt Forward Settings, the CDR also will help to know why the Calls are disconnecting.

Please Rate all posts using the stars

Cheers
Bruno Rangel

"Se você quiser alguém em quem confiar, confie em si mesmo. Quem acredita sempre alcança"
Renato Russo

Cheers
Bruno Rangel
Please remember to rate helpful responses using the star bellow and identify helpful or correct answers

View solution in original post

6 Replies 6

Yazen Alaa
Level 1
Level 1

Hi

Any reply ??

thanks

Hi,

My first assumption is that your RNA (ring-no-answer) on your line group for this particular hunt-list is using the default 12 seconds, thus each member will be tried for 12 seconds before trying the next. Either you extend the RNA period to give sufficient time for the operators to answer, or you configure forward options on the hunt-pilot to go to the VM box of the operator if you have one. Giving the calling party the option to leave a message, or at least hear an announcement before being disconnected.

Regards
Allan

Hi Allan

First of all, thanks for your helping

RNA is changed to 20 instead of 10 but still the same problem disconnect the call after 3 rings.

there is no Forward option to go to VM .

is there configuration in unity connection in operator call handler i have to change it ???

do have another solution ????

please update me ASAP

thanks allan so much for your answering .

If you have not configured anything, then i dont see a problem. The call cant ring forever.

Look in your Hunt Forward Settings, the CDR also will help to know why the Calls are disconnecting.

Please Rate all posts using the stars

Cheers
Bruno Rangel

"Se você quiser alguém em quem confiar, confie em si mesmo. Quem acredita sempre alcança"
Renato Russo

Cheers
Bruno Rangel
Please remember to rate helpful responses using the star bellow and identify helpful or correct answers

Hi Bruno

I configured RNA in hunt group instead of 10 to 20 seconds but still the same trouble , what you think the problem ??

what you mean hunt forward setting ?? is it RNA ???

thanks

Hi,

Make sure that the user or subscriber transfer rule in Unity Connection is configured to 'Release to Switch'.

Regards
Allan

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: