Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

display a text identifier instead of number

Version of Unified CM i have is 7.1.3

Setup:

Ok I have a CTI route Point that forwards all called to a call hander, the call handler makes an announcement. the call handler then forwards the call to a Hunt Pilot. If no one picks up the call from the extension is the Hunt Groups the poliot sends the call to a voice mail.

What i am looking for:

When the call is ringing at the hunt groups i want to dispaly a static text like "Call center support" so the person answering knows the number that was called. They do not care about the caller id, just that if the call came in on this DID then display a text so they can easily id the call.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Jonathan Schulenberg
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Hunt Pilots do not support customizing the Display information, sorry. Options are:

• Have the call handler supervise the transfer. This would show the call coming from Unity instead of normal Caller ID. The call center agents would need to infer it's orgin based on that.
  • Add a second line on their phones that is dedicated for these call center calls. Add these secondary DNs to the line group instead.

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1

Jonathan Schulenberg
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Hunt Pilots do not support customizing the Display information, sorry. Options are:

• Have the call handler supervise the transfer. This would show the call coming from Unity instead of normal Caller ID. The call center agents would need to infer it's orgin based on that.
  • Add a second line on their phones that is dedicated for these call center calls. Add these secondary DNs to the line group instead.