cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Display On Time - How to Bulk Change for Some Phones.

jmorton
Level 1
Level 1

Hello:  I need to change a bunch of phones' Display On Time.  This is for a particular site and not the entire phone system.

I created and applied a new Common Device Profile and that profile has the updated Display On Time, but the change did not work.

Through testing, I found that the phones each have their Display On Time set and the Override Common Settings is checked.  With my test phone I unchecked these boxes (so as to have the Common Device Profile take affect) and it worked.

How can I bulk change/unselect the Override Common Settings for a group of phones?

Thanks.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Chris Deren
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Use BAT and ensue when you build the query you build it for one phone model at a time, this will expose the device specific details and you will be able to check/uncheck (leave blank) the override common settings.

HTH, please rate all useful posts!

Chris

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

Chris Deren
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Use BAT and ensue when you build the query you build it for one phone model at a time, this will expose the device specific details and you will be able to check/uncheck (leave blank) the override common settings.

HTH, please rate all useful posts!

Chris

jmorton
Level 1
Level 1

Chris:  That worked!  I am now able to see those details.  Thanks!

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: