Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Diversion Header for outbound call forward all calls

Hi

My SIP Service Provider asks me to send the Diversion Header with the phone number who is forwarding a call
to be able to bill the calls correctly.

I tried different things with sip profile to add or modify this header but I never get the "Diversion: xxxxyyy" entry in the SIP message so I guess this info isn't sent from the CUCM to the CUBE.

We have CUCM 10.5.2 (SU2) and we use an ISR4451-X with IOS 15.5-3

What level of debbuging do I need or what do I have to configure on the CUCM to be able to see this entry?

Thank you very much for your help.

Regards,

Pascal

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

mikeleebrla
Level 1
Level 1

On the SIP trunk in CUCM, do you have it set to send the redirecting Diversion headers? It's a checkbox labeled "Redirecting Diversion Header Delivery - Outbound"

View solution in original post

6 Replies 6

mikeleebrla
Level 1
Level 1

On the SIP trunk in CUCM, do you have it set to send the redirecting Diversion headers? It's a checkbox labeled "Redirecting Diversion Header Delivery - Outbound"

Hi

Yes it is activated.

I did also un IOS update on the SBC to a Cisco suggested release.
isr4400-universalk9.03.16.03.S.155-3.S3-ext.SPA.bin

But still not working. I can't see any Diversion Header in the debug log.

Pascal,

Can you please make a test and collect CCM traces along with cssip debug and show run from the GW.

attach the above traces, debugs and output

Br,
Nadeem

Br, Nadeem Please rate all useful post.

I'm not sure but I did a second reset of both SIP Trunks and now it works.

Thank's you all for your help.

Regards,
Pascal

Nadeem Ahmed
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

how is  your CUCM and GW connected over is SIP, H.323 ???

If its SIP, can you please take debug ccsip message and check whether you are actually sending or not Diversion header in the SIP Invite Message.

what is the profile you have created did you test the profile was test rule pass through  profile tool??

Br, Nadeem Please rate all useful post.

Hi Nadeem

Yes it's SIP. I did a debug ccsip messages as well as ccsip events and there is no Diversion Header.
I guess it will not be sent out.

The profile contains only two lines...
voice class sip-profiles 2100
 request INVITE sip-header P-Asserted-Identity modify "P-Asserted-Identity:(.*)<sip:\+xxyyzzz(.*)@" "P-Asserted-Identity: <sip:+xxyyzzz\2@"
 request INVITE sip-header Privacy modify "none" "id"

Cheers,
Pascal

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: