Views
Helpful
Replies

DNA says call is blocked but Premium Rate call still possible

shaucall46
Level 1
Level 1

Hi

I have an issue where premium rate calls are possible from a site which is served by a H323 Gateway connectiing to PBX.

When I do a DNA test on the Gateway the number comes up as blocked which is fine, but calling from end phone call is allowed.

Any ideas? How accurate is DNA      

4 Replies 4

Bruno Rangel
Spotlight
Spotlight

Hi did you tried perform a DNA from the Phone? You told that the DNA has been done using the gateway, could you please paste your DNA Results from both GW and Phone.

Cheers
Bruno Rangel

Please rate this post using the stars

Cheers
Bruno Rangel
Please remember to rate helpful responses using the star bellow and identify helpful or correct answers

Hi thanks for the response.

Unfortunately I was looking to deep into issue rather than thinking like someone trying to access premium numbers.

Users were cleverly calling main console and asking for transfer, it then appeared in our CDR as coming direct from extension.

Loophole now closed..

Please remember to rate helpful  responses using the stars and identify helpful or correct answers.

Cheers
Bruno Rangel
Please remember to rate helpful responses using the star bellow and identify helpful or correct answers

Bruno Rangel
Spotlight
Spotlight

Ohh I got it... Please rate all post and mark the discussion as resolved

Sent from Cisco Technical Support Android App

Cheers
Bruno Rangel
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: