cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

DND broken after upgrade to CME 4.1

b.henshaw
Level 1
Level 1

After a recent upgrade to IOS 12.4(15)T1 & CME 4.1, the DND feature no longer works on any of the phones. The softkey is there, but pressing it does nothing.

Is this a known issue or does anyone have a solution for this? We need the DND key to ensure calls are forwarded while staff are out.

Alternatively, if there is no solution, am I likely to run into problems running CME 4.0 under IOS 12.4(15)T1?

6 Replies 6

paolo bevilacqua
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Hi, 12.4(15)T1 still has may bugs. Suggest you try 12.4(11)Xj4 thta is CME 4.1 and stable.

Hope this helps, please rate post if it does!

Bugger. Will try that version some time in the next week after I go through the release notes & feature support.

cewilliams
Level 1
Level 1

Did you resolve this issue with the DND Softkey. I ran into the same problem after upgrading to IOS 12.4(15)T3.

Sorry, haven't resolved this - the usual issue of putting the needs of clients' networks ahead of our own :-)

I expect an IOS version change will probably fix the issue though since the problem wasn't apparent until we upgraded.

Thought I would pass this on. Under "Telephony-service" I had to add "hunt-group logout Hlog" After the command is entered you should re-create your "cnf-file" The output says that you should reset your IP Phones but I did not have to. The Dnd softkey begin working right away. I'm running IOS 12.4(15)T3. I hope this helps.

Thanks for the info cewilliams. I shall give that a try if the crossgrade to XJ doesn't occur.