cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Do MOH Sever and IOS Gateway need to be in the same "Device Pool" ????

o_unzueta
Level 1
Level 1

I have a scenario with just one CUCM server and 2 Gateways (each one with one E1).

The second Gateway is in a branch office, and is configured with a second "device pool".

We are not getting any MOH server for the calls received through this Gateway, but when i change its device pool to the same that the central office, the MOH works fine.

Is there a way to enable MOH for this Gateway, without having to change its "device pool" to the same that the central office???

Thanks.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

In tha case check the MRGL you have for DP A and for DP B.

Lets see if the MOH its available for both DP.

Please Kudos/rate if this help!

View solution in original post

5 Replies 5

they can be in differnt DP with no problem.

Now question:

1-MOH multicast/Unicast? (Multicast MOH ONLY support G711, so that could explain changing the DP fixnig the problem)

[You can create a DP/region for MOH if multicast to talk G711 to everybody and the problem will get fix]

+5  Jose Villalobos

--
Jorge Armijo

Please remember to rate helpful responses and identify helpful or correct answers.

-- Jorge Armijo Please remember to rate helpful responses and identify helpful or correct answers.

The MOH is configured for Unicast.

Also, all is configured for G711 (gateway and phones), but still no luck.

In tha case check the MRGL you have for DP A and for DP B.

Lets see if the MOH its available for both DP.

The problem was effectively the MRGL.

Neither of the DPs have a MRGL assigned, but the DP-A was in the same DP that the MOH Server and just this one worked.

I just asigned the MRGL to DP-B and its working now.

Thank you!

Osvaldo

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: