Level 4
Level 4

Does Cisco 7821 Phone support JTAPI ?

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Chris Deren
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Yes, they do, but you'll need to wait for official announcement when they are supported with CTI based apps such as UCCX, UCCE as that will most likely require new versions of the apps.

HTH,

Chris

View solution in original post

6 Replies 6

Gergely Szabo
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi,

well, you should probably ask your local Cisco contact.

There's a compatibilty matrix here:

http://developer.cisco.com/web/jtapi/wikidocs/-/wiki/Main/Cisco+CTI+Supported+Device+Matrix

but it's quite old and has no information on the 78XX series.

G.

Chris Deren
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Yes, they do, but you'll need to wait for official announcement when they are supported with CTI based apps such as UCCX, UCCE as that will most likely require new versions of the apps.

HTH,

Chris

It works with Jabber phone control, tested this morning

Thanks for confirming that Philippe, It was a question on my mind when considering these for customers who will also require Jabber Deskphone Control.

Rob

Pranjol Saikia
Level 4
Level 4

We got access to a 7821 phone last week and tested out our JTAPI based application(application is used to monitor/whisper agents without using UCCE/X) and it worked successfully.

jgomez
Level 1
Level 1

I'm experiencing some problems to run Cisco Jabber with CP-7821. How do to do it to work fine?

I have problems with login IPCC and CP7821 too.

Any help or idea?

regards

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: