cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Does CUE loose the licenses if I reset it to factory default?

sayeedibrahim
Level 1
Level 1

Hi

Site A- CUCME + CUE

Site B - CUCME

CUE from Site A to be pulled out and used at Site B. I have already installed the ISM module at Site B and i can access it but it not able to communicate with CUCME to fetch phones information as it was previosuly configured with a different CUCME IP.

I am confused it resettign to factory default will remove my licenses already installed.

Thanks for your suggestions/support.

Ibrahim SAYEED

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Hi

With Factory default the CUE will loose ONLY the configuration and not the license

Regards

chrysostomos

Please rate all useful posts Regards Chrysostomos ""The Most Successful People Are Those Who Are Good At Plan B""

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

Chris Deren
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Yes it will. You can use the licensing web portal to convert the license though very easily.

Chris

Thanks Chris.

Would it be ok, if i replace the old CUCME IP with new CUCME IP inside the cue configuration console.

Can you provide me the link to access the licensing web portal. Would it better if i send an email to licensing team.

Thanks

Ibrahim SAYEED

I belive you should be able to re-direct without any issues.

The web portal is cisco.com/go/license

HTH, please rate all useful posts!

Chris

Hi

With Factory default the CUE will loose ONLY the configuration and not the license

Regards

chrysostomos

Please rate all useful posts Regards Chrysostomos ""The Most Successful People Are Those Who Are Good At Plan B""
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: