cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Does CUWL license give me bootable media download ?

shahedvoicerite
Level 1
Level 1

I seem to be able to configure a quote for a single CUWL Standard license with a 1 user subscription for a single user for CUCM 11.x

Does this mean that if I purchase this, I will also be able to download the CUCM 11.x software ?

Different CUWL docs seem to say different things..  Most say software is included, but say a minimum of 25 or 50 users is required.

So if I order just a single user, I am not sure if I will still be able to get the software as well ?

Thanks

3 Replies 3

Deepak Rawat
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

AFAIK if system is allowing you to order just 1 user then the media should be there as well. However, it will be good to post your question at below forum for a definite answer:

http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/partners/support-help/presales-helpline.html

Regards

Deepak

Thanks, but I guess that link is only for Cisco Partners (which my CCO ID used to be associated to, but not any longer),

I guess I can try contacting a local re-seller as well, but in my (limited) past experience, unless you are a large customer, they expect you to give them the exact part numbers :-(

Yes you are right that link is for partners only. You can try contacting your local reseller and see if they can help else wait for some time and maybe someone on community can help you with this who are involved more in ordering these things for their respective company.

Regards

Deepak