cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Does unity's schedule work regardless of its server local time??????

vinojesh1994
Level 1
Level 1

Hey All,

I have got my unity server located in Singapore(GMT + 8Hours). I have created Schedule for the sites Newzeland(GMT +12Hours), Korea(GMT +9Hours), Vietnam(GMT +7 Hours) and so on for greeting in unity. As the sites are in different time zone, how the unity works for schedule.

For example,

Newzeland site working hours - 8:00AM to 4:00 PM.

I have created a Callhandler for the Site main number and done CFWALL on that extension in CUCM so, whenever the customers call the main number during office hours, they will hear the office hours greeting and non-office-hours greeting during after hours based on the schedule.

My question is, if I configure 8:00AM to 4:00 PM on the schedule for Newzeland, will it work as per NZ time? bcoz my unity server is in GMT +8hours and NZ site's got GMT +12Hours. Otherwise, do I need to configure 4:00AM to 12:00PM on the Schedule to match the Singapore time(4hours different).

Looking for your stunning answer.......

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Rob Huffman
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Hi Vinoth,

You would need to configure the corrected time offset for each of the Time Zones

that differ from the Server time in Unity   Just like you nicely noted for this one

...4:00AM to 12:00PM on the Schedule to match the Singapore time.

From Jeff Lindborg;

https://supportforums.cisco.com/message/362835#362835

Cheers!

Rob

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

Rob Huffman
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Hi Vinoth,

You would need to configure the corrected time offset for each of the Time Zones

that differ from the Server time in Unity   Just like you nicely noted for this one

...4:00AM to 12:00PM on the Schedule to match the Singapore time.

From Jeff Lindborg;

https://supportforums.cisco.com/message/362835#362835

Cheers!

Rob

Well Said Rob!

Why cisco shouldn't have created an option for schedule to be working independently from Server's local time????????

It would be very strange if you have got more than 100 sites and gotta create the schedules and tweak them accordingly to Server's local time.

More confusion and overhead.

It would be awesome if unity has got seperate option for configuring time zone for each schedule.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: