Helpful
Replies

Dont display forwarded number

Support Albakom
Level 3
Level 3

Hi,

I need a hint:

User B forwarded his phone to a mobile number.

User A calls User B.

At Display of User A's phone you could see "calling B" and then after some time "calling 162345678", while "162345678" ist the mobile number.

Now the customer wish, that this mobile number doesnt display at User A's phone.

Thanks for your suggestions.

6 Replies 6

Ayodeji Okanlawon
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi,

There is a CUCM service parameter called "Always Display Original Dialed Number" Set it to true.

Please rate all useful posts

"opportunity is a haughty goddess who waste no time with those who are unprepared"

Please rate all useful posts

That would work but it is a global parameter. I need it only for two stations.

paolo bevilacqua
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Support Albakom wrote:

Hi,

I need a hint:

User B forwarded his phone to a mobile number.

User A calls User B.

At Display of User A's phone you could see "calling B" and then after some time "calling 162345678", while "162345678" ist the mobile number.

Now the customer wish, that this mobile number doesnt display at User A's phone.

Thanks for your suggestions.

That is often asked had you searched before asking.

Unless you are in the USA, that cannot be done.

The reason is that telco does not allow your call from B to C to be made with a calling number of A, otherwise you could be able to present any number you wanted.

dont know what you talking about. I need to restrict displaying the called destination by forwarded call at the phone display of the original calling party!

in germany there you can buy a feature named "CLIP no Screening". If you use that you can present any calling number you want to the called person. But this is not what I need here.

Sorry, I did not understood your question.

Now that I do, I remember that it was discussed in some thread and some complicated solutions was given. I do not have the link for that.

Support Albakom
Level 3
Level 3

Found an answer myself.

Create a Partition for Forwarding Destinations.

Create in this partition a Route Pattern that direct match the mobile number to which is forwarded.

Set the parameter "connected Line ID Presentation" and "connected Line Name Presentation" at this Route Pattern to "Restricted".

Create a Calling Search Space with the above Partition as member only.

Set the CallForward Destination Calling Search Space at the line to this CSS.

Set the forwarding destination at the line to the mobile number which match the Route Pattern.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: