Views
Helpful
Replies

Doubt about CDR CUCM 8.6

wilsonsant
Level 6
Level 6

Hi Guys,

My Customer is planning to do upgrade CUCM 7.1.3 to CUCM 8.6 and would like know if there are any change in the fields the CDR bills, because, He have the software specific that collect the fields generate by actual version.

Thanks,

Wilson                  

3 Replies 3

anchoudh
Level 9
Level 9

Hi Wilson,

The Number of fields in the CDR changes from release to release. There  are certain releases in which the number of fields do not change.  However, the new fields are always added at the end of the CDR flat file  and most CDR applications are backward compatible with this; in the  sense that the new fields will not be processed since it is added at the  end if they have already been working with an older CUCM release. New  fields were added in CUCM 8.6.2 and are being added in 9.0 as well. So,  it will continue to change according to the feature list/requirements of  a particular release.

CUCM 8.6.2 has 112 CDR fields. 

It will keep varying with the new releases as well.

Hope this helps.

Anand

Please rate helpful posts by clicking on the stars below the right answers !!

Hi Anchoudh,

Is there any documentation about this? As I told, today my Customer have the CUCM 7.1.3 and will migrate to CUCM 8.6.2. He use the specific software to do billing and this software is preparate to read the correct number of fields.

Thanks,

Wilson

Yes, the online CDR documentation has all the fields per version.

Sent from Cisco Technical Support iPad App

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate