cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Doubt about license FL-CUE

Thiago Cella
Level 1
Level 1

I am installing the CUE module in the router, to function of the auto attendant and voice mail boxes.

Is it mandatory purchasing the follow licenses?

FL-CUE-PORT-2=

FL-CUE-IVR-2

FL-CUE-MBX-5=

What are differences between these licenses?

Tks

7 Replies 7

thisisshanky
Level 11
Level 11

when you buy a module like CUE it comes with some default ports (like 6 or 8 dont remember) so you realy dont need to buy additional ports unless the ports are not enough for the number of Mailboxes you have and AA sessions required etc...voicemail and IVR (AA) traffic shares these ports so you need to size them correctly...MBX license is for each mailbox that you need (5 user bundle - gives you 5 licenses)...

Sankar Nair
UC Solutions Architect
Pacific Northwest | CDW
CCIE Collaboration #17135 Emeritus

Adrian Saavedra
Level 7
Level 7

Hello,

FL-CUE-MBX-5 are licenses for mailboxes.

CUE modules includes "x" qty of voice ports by default. Additional voice ports can be ordered with the module or at a later date with FL-CUE-PORT-2 and FL-CUE-PORT-2=. These are software licenses that enable 2 ports on the module.

You do not need to purchase IVR session licenses (FL-CUE-IVR) if you are only planning on using voicemail and auto attendant. IVR session licenses are only required if your application contains advanced IVR features such as email, fax database access or VXML scripts.

Hope it helps, please rate if it does.

Regards,

- Adrian.

Hello Adrian

What is the difference between the FL-CUE-MBX--5 and the FL-CUE-NR-MBX-5 licenses?  Thanks for your time.

Hello Kyle,

Licenses with NR (Non-Rehostable) are licenses that are installed in the factory, or licenses that are issued as a replacement for legacy licenses.

Hope to help, please remember to rate helpful posts.

Regards,

- Adrian.

Thank you!

Thiago Cella
Level 1
Level 1

Tks very much!!!

If i understood, if i buy just a interface CUE, i can configure AA without aditional licenses?

i didnt understand the FL-CUE-PORT-2 licenses, are to 2 or more simultaneous calls ?

In my case i have to install 35 mailboxes and configure one message of the AA, i have to buy CUE interface and seven  FL-CUE-MBX-5 licenses ?

Tks

Hello,

If i understood, if i buy just a interface CUE, i can configure AA without aditional licenses?

Yes. Price includes "x" qty of ports. Then you can run AA without additional licenses. You'll need additional licenses if you're running out of ports to answer VM or AA calls.

i didnt understand the FL-CUE-PORT-2 licenses, are to 2 or more simultaneous calls ?

FL-CUE-PORT-2 will add 2 ports. One call per port, either for VM or AA.

In my case i have to install 35 mailboxes and configure one message of the AA, i have to buy CUE interface and seven  FL-CUE-MBX-5 licenses ?

Yes. CUE module depends on the ISR platform. Check this link for hardware compatibility: http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/voice_ip_comm/unity_exp/compatibility/cuecomp.htm

Hope it helps, please rate the posts if it does.

Regards,

- Adrian.