Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

DSP

hi there

I need help with undertanding DSP and its usage....i have tried few docmentations but still not clear when comes to troubleshooting/Design perpective..

is there any documetation that some can share that has very clear instructions...Cheers

Many Thanks

Pramoth

2 Accepted Solutions

Accepted Solutions

NP Pramoth, as a better practice always search the forum before posting. As in this case, you could have found an excellent thread as posted by Rob (+5 ) before hand ( notice the subject was also the same ).

Finally, please do not forget to rate all helpful posts to encourage folks out here, they do exceptional job, trust me.

GP.

View solution in original post

5 Replies 5

Gajanan Pande
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

For design perspective & to understand which card will consume how many DSP resources on the router, please use DSP Calculator . This tool is excellent, it also helps you in figuring out which all cards can be mounted in which slot of the router motherboard.

Apart from that UC SRND Guide is also a good document. Did you already refer that ?

Let me know if you have any specific query.

HTH

GP.

Pls rate helpful posts !!

Thanks GP for your quick response.

NP Pramoth, as a better practice always search the forum before posting. As in this case, you could have found an excellent thread as posted by Rob (+5 ) before hand ( notice the subject was also the same ).

Finally, please do not forget to rate all helpful posts to encourage folks out here, they do exceptional job, trust me.

GP.

Hi Rob

Thanks very much , its a Great doco i will through it soonest....

by any chance have you got Volume 1 available ?

Thanks

Pramoth