Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

DX650 - Delay before Dial

Hi Guys, anyone are experiencing delay with DX 650 when a number is dialed ? The users of my company are facing this problem: When user dial a number but the phone takes 5 seconds "waiting something" before dial.

DX FW Ver. Sipdx650.10-1-2-33
UCM version 8.6.2.22900-9

Thx

Leonardo Oliveira
1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Jaime Valencia
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Have you already ruled out any overlapping dial plan???

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

View solution in original post

11 Replies 11

Jaime Valencia
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Have you already ruled out any overlapping dial plan???

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

Hi Guys,

i am facing the same issue, with the latest firmware it takes 14 sec to dial the call, and the moment i have debug on the gateway it goes immediately.

There is no overlaping dial-plan as the isuue is with exact match as well.

Hi

I have the same issue with CCM 10 and FW 10.2.3.33 on the DX650.

Did you manage to fix the issue?

Andy

Hi,

the same issue with CUCM 8.5.1

Please help.

Hello,

i have solved my issue.

Go on System>Services parameters>Select your active server>on services select "cisco callmanager>change Timer T302 to the minimal value and OK.

Your problem is solved.

regards.

Alfred

Hi Alfred,

Please note that this service parameter will affect all calls that originate on CUCM. So, it will still be a good idea to check for any overlapping patterns and change them accordingly if possible.

HTH

Manish

Issue is with the overlaping dial plan, as DX650 sends number to cucm as NBLOC and not as one by one as any other SIP or SCCP PHONE does so in order to fix please check overlaping dialplan, I got it fixed by removing the overlaping pattern

Thanks,

I will check again.

Alfred

Hello,

Its quite old post but wondering if any one can tell solution of this issue. I am facing same issue with dx650 and I confirmed there is no overlapping too.

Solution was the Overlaping dialPlan in my case, try checking the overlapping dialplan

Wow, I forgot to update this question.... so ... the questioning of Jaime helped me to fix the issue ... ucm had alternate matches to route the call so the DX wait the interdigit timeout

I did the upgrade to 10.5 version with a full redesign all the dial plan using the E164 standard internally in my company ... we have only one way to dial to PSTN (here in brazil we use the 0) and we defined specific routes to perform intersite calls (starting with *).

I believe that the "smart cisco IP phones" running android are more sensible about overlapping in dial plan.

My suggestion is ... review your dial plan. If cucm have more than one alternate routes ... the delay will impact your DX users. 

See ya

Leonardo Oliveira
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: