Views
Helpful
Replies

DX650 emergency calls

SJ SJ
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

I want to apply restrictions on the emergency calls that can be made from the DX 650 video phone. Currently we can make local, nwd and international calls through the emergency calls.

Regards

5 Replies 5

Vivek Batra
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Would you like to rephrase your question to get it's sense viz what do you mean by 'we can make local, nwd and international calls through the emergency calls'?

I mean to say that the phone has rights to make Local, Nationwide and International calls. Now even when the user has locked his phone any one can make a call through the emergency call button. I want to restrict caller to make only police helpline through emergency button.

I got to know that in DX 650, emergency call button can be linked to allow only specific emergency number but I don't have access to this phone now to actually dig into it.

I'm sure some one else will be having this information and will respond here to you.

SJ SJ
Level 1
Level 1

Can any one support on this. 

Regards,

is_mail123
Level 1
Level 1

Dear SJ,

i am too facing the same issue , did you found any fix for this.

thanks

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: