cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

DX650 & EX90 Mobility

joshuamarsh
Level 1
Level 1

Hi, I'm looking for the option to send a call to a cell phone (Mobility), on an EX90 and DX650.  On the DX650, I am able to add Mobility to the Phone Button Template; however, it never shows up on the phone.  On the EX90, I do not see a way to do this.  Is this functionality available on these devices?

EX90: TC6.2.0.20b1616

DX650: sipdx650.10-0-1-103

UCM: 9.1.1.20000-5

Thanks!

Joshua

18 Replies 18

Adam,

I finally got this working here.  You need to add the Mobility key to the Device Profile as one of the button items as well as use the Feature Control Policy with the Mobility enabled.

Brian

Thanks Brian, that worked! I have another issue though, when I answer the call from my mobile device, I cannot pick it up from my desk phone. There is one user that can pick it up, and I have compared the configs on both profiles but cannot see any difference. When I am in a call that has been picked up from my mobile phone I can see that the line is in use as can be seen in the screenshot below, any ideas on what this issue could be?

The only way I've been able to pick it up is by hanging up the call on my mobile phone and then the call should be presented on the DX650 for a few seconds as a call on-hold.

Yes that's how it works for one of our users, but for everyone else we just see it like the image above.