cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

DX650 proxy browser certificate?

baselzind
Level 6
Level 6

i have DX650 phones and bluecoat proxy , one of the users tried to surf the internet on the browser on the dx650 but whenever he enters a website he get a warning message that a browser certificate is needed which i believe is for the bluecoat proxy , after i set up the proxy settings on the phone how can i install the proxy certificate on dx650 phones to remove this message? or is it not possible?

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

marahman78
Level 1
Level 1

Copy the proxy certificate in USB and connect it to DX650. Then in DX650, Go to Settings, Security > 2nd Last Option (Copy from External Storage/SD). When you select, it will show your certificate. Add/Install it. Then it will work.

View solution in original post

5 Replies 5

marahman78
Level 1
Level 1

Copy the proxy certificate in USB and connect it to DX650. Then in DX650, Go to Settings, Security > 2nd Last Option (Copy from External Storage/SD). When you select, it will show your certificate. Add/Install it. Then it will work.

so i copy the certificate as it is from my windows computer? i don't need a special generated one for the phone?

Should be a Base-64 encoded X.509 (.CER) format. Copy this certificate (.cer) format into USB. Connect USB to DX650. From DX650 Go to Settings>Security>Install from storage device. 

could it interfere with the phone certificate with the cucm? how can i remove it if it doesn't work?

No, When you upload these certificates it will be saved in Trusted Certificates (User Tab). You can remove it from Settings> Security> clear credentials. (It will remove the certificate)

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: