cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

DX650 proxy browser certificate?

baselzind
Level 6
Level 6

i have DX650 phones and bluecoat proxy , one of the users tried to surf the internet on the browser on the dx650 but whenever he enters a website he get a warning message that a browser certificate is needed which i believe is for the bluecoat proxy , after i set up the proxy settings on the phone how can i install the proxy certificate on dx650 phones to remove this message? or is it not possible?

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

marahman78
Level 1
Level 1

Copy the proxy certificate in USB and connect it to DX650. Then in DX650, Go to Settings, Security > 2nd Last Option (Copy from External Storage/SD). When you select, it will show your certificate. Add/Install it. Then it will work.

View solution in original post

5 Replies 5

marahman78
Level 1
Level 1

Copy the proxy certificate in USB and connect it to DX650. Then in DX650, Go to Settings, Security > 2nd Last Option (Copy from External Storage/SD). When you select, it will show your certificate. Add/Install it. Then it will work.

so i copy the certificate as it is from my windows computer? i don't need a special generated one for the phone?

Should be a Base-64 encoded X.509 (.CER) format. Copy this certificate (.cer) format into USB. Connect USB to DX650. From DX650 Go to Settings>Security>Install from storage device. 

could it interfere with the phone certificate with the cucm? how can i remove it if it doesn't work?

No, When you upload these certificates it will be saved in Trusted Certificates (User Tab). You can remove it from Settings> Security> clear credentials. (It will remove the certificate)