Views
Helpful
Replies

E1 channels

V.Naveen Kumar
Level 1
Level 1

I have doubt

I have two E1 PRI line andis it possible to merge these two E1 lines..???

If so, how we will configure PRI group timeslots ..??? whether it will show additional channels r timeslots in configuration..???                 

4 Replies 4

allan.thomas
Level 8
Level 8

Hi,

Take a look at one of my previous posts about Trunk selection enhancement, it provides the ability to configure individual ISDN30s and assign them to a trunk groups.  The question is whether you are using H.323 or MGCP, Trunk selection will be influenced by the use of H323, for MGCP and CUCM Route-List provide the ability for end-point resiliency in that you prioritise which interface is used for outgoing in a hierachical list.

https://supportforums.cisco.com/message/3774902#3774902

Regards

Allan.

Robson Silva
Level 1
Level 1

Hello, if possible I need your support, I have a Router Cube ISR 4331 interconnected to CUCM, in this Router I have 2 E1 R2 DIGITAL links, however I have two different extension bands that are: 1400 to 1499 this band must go out always via the first R2 Digital link, and the 5900 to 5999 range that must be sent via the second R2 Digital link, how can I make this configuration so that both extensions leave only through their respective voice link?

Hi Robson Silva

There are different methods by which it can be achieved. As I don't have your system visibility, One of them I can suggest is below

Yes, its achievable using best suitable method is via translation rules and translation profiles on Voice Gateway.

Refer document: https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/support/docs/voice/call-routing-dial-plans/64020-number-voice-translation-profiles.html

For configuration assistance.

So, configuration would look like

voice translation-rule 11

rule 1 /1400-1499 DID range/ /1000/

rule 2 /5900 -5999 DID range/ /2000/

voice translation-profile OUTGOING_PREF

translate called 11

Assign translation profile to outgoing POTS dial-peer

dial-peer voice 3333 pots

description ** OUTGOING CALLS 3333**

translation-profile outgoing OUTGOING_PREF

destination-pattern 1000

port 0/0/1:15 --> this is the port on which 1400-1499 DID range E1 PRI is connected.

dial-peer voice 4444 pots

description ** OUTGOING CALLS 3333**

translation-profile outgoing OUTGOING_PREF

destination-pattern 2000

port 0/0/1:15 --> this is the port on which 5900 -5999 DID range E1 PRI is connected.

Hope this finds useful to you.

*** Please rate helpful post. Please mark as answer if it solves your problem/query.
regards, Ritesh Desai

Robson Silva
Level 1
Level 1

Hello Ritesh thanks for your return, the configuration suggested below did not work.

My scenario works like this: I have two voice links in digital signage R2, in the company there are two rangers of extensions that are: 1400 to 1499 and 5900 to 5999, the mission and when the extension 14xx dials 0 to take the line it should only go via voice link 3257-1400, and when extension 5900 dials 0 to take the line, it can only go out via voice link 3256-5900, incoming calls are ok, only outgoing calls that I need to divide by caller ID branch

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: