Views
Helpful
Replies

EMCC Certificate Consolidate Issue

Rakesh K
Level 1
Level 1

Hello Every One,

I Need some help in configuring EMCC. Not able to consolidate certificates from Bulk certificate management.

I am having 2 clusters ruining on call manager 10.5.2.13900-12. Imported ALL certificates from both the cluster to SFTP and from Bulk certificate management is not giving the option to Consolidate.

Please suggest me where to look at.

Thanks in Advance.

10 Replies 10

Jaime Valencia
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Do you see the certs in the SFTP, and do you have write permissions over that folder?

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

yes, i am able to see the certs in SFTP and also have write permission.

I have tested EMCC in CUCM8.5 which works perfectly. also i was able to consolidate certs.

I am using the same sftp for cucm8.5 & 10.5 

Hello Rakesh,

You mentioned you "imported " all certificates ?

It has to be exported first and then you will see consolidate button.

Import has to be done in the end.

Warm Regards,

You should be able to see once you export the certificates to SFTP on the CUCM page as well.

Like this.

Hey Deepak,

Sorry for the mistake, I mean after export of Certificates to SFTP it doesn't give the option for consolidate. 

Hello,

When hostname of the cucm clusters are the same such as publisher, second cluster's certificates override the first ones. You cannot consolidate and import after the export. You need to change hostnames of cucm clusters.

Actually, document is fine. You need to give different hostnames to the cucms. Because certificate names mest be different. After I change the hostname. Everything worked.

What error do you see??

Might be this bug

Error Bulk cert import from 10.5.2.13900-2, or higher, to lower versions
CSCuy43181
HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

Hey Jaime,

It doesn't give any error, Consolidate option doesn't comes after export.

trienguy
Level 1
Level 1

There is a work around solution for this issue

1) consolidation of the certificates are allowed in CUCM 10.5

2) download the necessary CUCM 10.5 trust certficates "Tomcat-Trust" "Callmanager-Trust"

"Phone-SAST"

3) upload them to the CUCM8.6 manually

we proved this theory in our lab and it work.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: