Views
Helpful
Replies

Enabling Bluetooth on 8845

shiblyibrahim
Level 3
Level 3

Hey,

Has anyone experienced issue with 8845 missing the bluetooth option though Cisco suggests it supports bluetooth.

Thanks in advance

Please rate the post Shibly Ibrahim
10 Replies 10

Deepak Rawat
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Mohammed,

Are you not able to see the Bluetooth option when you press Applications on your IP Phone as mentioned in below document:

http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/voice_ip_comm/cuipph/8800-series/english/userguide/P881_BK_CC6C5F2C_00_cisco-ip-phone-8800_series.pdf

Regards

Deepak

Hey Deepak,

I am unable to see this option unfortunately. Not sure if its a service now?

Have you enabled the Bluetooth setting and Handsfree for the Bluetooth Profiles settings from the phone page on CUCM.

Regards

Deepak

Hi Deepak yes I have

What all options do you see under Applications >> Preferences

Regards

Deepak

What is the exact CM version and firmware you are using there. Did you try on any other 8845 phone in your setup

Hey Deepak,

Yes we have.

System version: 10.5.2.11900-3

Firmware: 

sip8845_65.10-3-2-16

Hey Deepak,

We have resolved the issue. The Enterprise Phone Configuration was overriding the phone settings and common device settings which is not correct. Suspect a bub but by enabling bluetooth on enterprise phone configuration we now have the correct setting and can use bluetooth on the 8845 phones.

Hi,

I can't see the Bluetooth option in the settings.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: