Views
Helpful
Replies

Enabling Call Back feature On CUCM VER 7.1

Sandipan Khatke
Level 1
Level 1

HI ALL ,

Can I enable call back feature on CUCM Ver 7.1 , but I am trying to create softkey template for call back but not created soft template on cucm ver 7.1

Does this feature is support in CUCM ver 7.1 for Cisco 7940 serious IP Phones .

I am trying to enable this feature refrence to this DOC

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/voice_ip_comm/cucm/admin/7_1_2/ccmfeat/fscallbk.html#wp1026315

BR ,

SANDIPAN

8 Replies 8

Aaron Harrison
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi

Yes, I'm pretty sure it's supported.

Have you activated the 'Extended Functions' service on CUCM?

Do you see the softkey on the phone?

Aaron

Aaron Please remember to rate helpful posts to identify useful responses, and mark 'Answered' if appropriate!

Hi Aaron,

Thanks for your reply !

Could you let me know how to enable 'Extended Functions' service on CUCM.

Do you see the softkey on the phone?

>>No I have not seen the softkey on phone .

BR,

SANDIPAN

CCM Serviceability - Tools - Service Activation - select a CUCM server and activate the service.

Aaron Please remember to rate helpful posts to identify useful responses, and mark 'Answered' if appropriate!

yahsiel2004
Level 7
Level 7

Are you trying to create a softkey template? You can copy the default softkey template and edit the layout. Then under the onhook or ring out option I believe is where you will add the callback key.

HTH Regards, Yosh

yahsiel2004
Level 7
Level 7

Please reference the link below for more information.

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/voice_ip_comm/cucm/admin/4_1_3/ccmfeat/fscallbk.html#wp1026308

Regards,

Yosh

HTH Regards, Yosh

Hi All ,

I Have created a softkey Template reference to the above document but unable to see any option to change layout of this template .

After creating softkey template , there are two option one is add application & second is remove application .

Please let me know were I can edit the softkey template .

BR ,

Sandipan

yahsiel2004
Level 7
Level 7

When you open the softkey template on the right navigation bar you would drop down to the key layout and click go. From there you can edit the different connection softkeys.

Hope this helps

Regards,

Yosh

HTH Regards, Yosh

HI Yosh ,

Thanks for your support , it has been done ..

I have one query about that , let us see user A & user B , User A is connected to other user i.e Z user , When User B is calling to user A , User B only listen rings , But there is any another Feature or option is available  like that " Number is busy"  insted of listing the rings .

BR ,

SANDIPAN

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: