Helpful
Replies

End user

CSCO11629163
Level 1
Level 1

Hi All,

I hope everyone is doing well

My question is i want to create a user who can access only enduser database in cucm and reset the password.

he/she should not be able to find whats the phone assigned to an end user or add/delete/modify an end user, only see an end user and to reset the password.

Thanks,

Ashish

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Ashish,

Unfortunately this is not possible, when you allow access to End User administration, all parameters of the end user page will be visible.

HTH,

Chris

View solution in original post

6 Replies 6

Karthik Sivaram
Level 4
Level 4

Hi Ashish,

Check the End user information here:

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/voice_ip_comm/cucm/admin/5_0_1/ccmcfg/b08user.html

Hope this helps!

Thanks,

Karthik

i have tried but stil i am able to see phones which i dont want an end user should be able to see end users only

requirement is an helpdesk agent should login to cucm and reset end user password only no phones or add button should not appear or device association should not appear

thanks anyway

Ashish,

Unfortunately this is not possible, when you allow access to End User administration, all parameters of the end user page will be visible.

HTH,

Chris

thanks Chris but is there anyway we can hide it

Unfortunately no, sorry.

Chris

If you have development skills you can use AXL and a simple web-page to make your own 'reset pincode' app. It is not that hard to do.

Regards,

Erik

Sent from Cisco Technical Support iPad App