Views
Helpful
Replies

Engine in Partial Service

Igor Koval
Level 1
Level 1

Dear team,

Today in the morning, I have faced with the issue that UCCX Engine in Partial Service on UCCX 8.0.1.10000-11.

I can manage Application and Promts, Scripts.

I cannot manage Resources, skills, CSQ.

Yesterday I've deleted not used skills.

My call center is no longer working

Could you please advise me what could be the root cause and how it can be fixed.

Thank you

18 Replies 18

Gergely Szabo
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi,

this should be in the Contact Center section, but anyway.

Can you please take a look at the MIVR logs? There might be gazillions of many reasons for PARTIAL_SERVICE.

G.

Could you please, advise me how I can check MIVR logs?

Hi Koval,

you can refer the link for taking MIVR logs?

https://supportforums.cisco.com/docs/DOC-16064

regds,

aman

Logs are attached

Hi Koval,

from the MIVR logs, we can find CTI ports and Route points are Out of Service.

PARTIAL_SERVICE:JTAPI subsystem in partial service: Failure reason=A number of route points are OOS

can u try de-associating and then, assocaiting again all devices from JTAPI user.

After that restart CCX engine.

regds,

aman

Hi,

just a quick peek revealed:

Fix the script named IVR_FS_AP_GR.aef, it contains an invalid Set step. You are trying to assign an invalid value, perhaps:

2314: Nov 13 13:25:23.293 EET %MIVR-SCRIPT_MGR-3-INVALID_SCRIPT:Invalid script: Script=IVR_FS_AP_GR.aef,Exception=com.cisco.wfapi.WFInvalidWorkflowException: invalid script: IVR_FS_AP_GR.aef; error in Set _653_ThankForHolding = P[653_FS_AP_eng_GR.wav]  is: Set: Invalid variable: _653_ThankForHolding: com.cisco.expression.ExpressionLexicalException: invalid identifier: _653_ThankForHolding (line: 1, col: 1); nested exception is:

com.cisco.expression.ExpressionLexicalException: invalid identifier: _653_ThankForHolding (line: 1, col: 1)

Also, fix this CSQ:

4045: Nov 13 13:25:52.014 EET %MIVR-APP_MGR-6-EXCEPTION:com.cisco.wfapi.WFExecutionException: Failed to load CSQ because CSQ: FS_AP_rus_RU_CSQ is invalid

And this CSQ:

4216: Nov 13 13:26:14.837 EET %MIVR-APP_MGR-3-EXCEPTION:com.cisco.wfapi.WFExecutionException: Failed to load CSQ because CSQ: ES_rom_RO_CSQ is invalid

And this one, too:

5785: Nov 13 13:28:14.414 EET %MIVR-APP_MGR-3-EXCEPTION:com.cisco.wfapi.WFExecutionException: Failed to load CSQ because CSQ: FS_AP_srb_RS_CSQ is invalid

And by the way, this one needs some correction, too:

5879: Nov 13 13:28:25.486 EET %MIVR-SS_RM-7-UNK:Processing msg: SessionTerminatedMsg (Rsrc:null ID:1539084/1 Type:IAQ Cause:INVALID Abort Exception:com.cisco.wfapi.WFExecutionException: Failed to load CSQ because CSQ: ES_HR_PY_gre_GR_CSQ is invalid)

Also, there are two JAR files missing from the classpath:

88: Nov 13 13:24:50.666 EET %MIVR-MGR_MGR-3-CLASSPATH_NOT_FOUND:Configured classpath is not found: Exception=com.cisco.manager.ManagerException: WARNING: Classpath is not found! name = /opt/cisco/uccx/jtds-1.2.jar

96: Nov 13 13:24:50.668 EET %MIVR-MGR_MGR-3-CLASSPATH_NOT_FOUND:Configured classpath is not found: Exception=com.cisco.manager.ManagerException: WARNING: Classpath is not found! name = /opt/cisco/uccx/jcifs-1.2.6.jar

This looks kind of serious. Come on, tell us, what did you do? We won't tell on you. ;-)

G.

Hi Gergely,

1. I've removed script IVR_FS_AP_GR.aef from UCCX

2. Regarding CSQs, I cannot manage them on CCX, because it gives me next error, but I've remove them from the scripts and after that Manager Manager went into In Service

3. Regarding two Jar files, to be honest, I don't know how it happend. Three weeks ago I've made a back-up, maybe I can restore it?

After I

Hi Amazon,

I've done as you suggest, but  I didn't help.

Hi Koval,

Suggest restoring the backup first.

regds,

aman

Hi,

by the way, did you try rebooting the server?

G.

It didn't help, still the same

Hi,

well, unless you are willing to spend some time troubleshooting this with TAC, I would strongly recommend to go the restoring the backup way.

G.

Hi,

I've restored the back-up, everything went fine. Issue with the visibility of resources, managing CSQ and Skills has been fixed.

But now, I've faced with another one.

All agents cannot log-in into CAD, it says "A licensing errir has occurred. Please try again in five minutes" and after that "License Server is down"

Hi,

can you try uploading the license again? I have seen this once with IP IVR, uploading the license file fixed it.

G.

I have 30 seats, and I bought a licenses three times by 10 pieces.

How should I upload them, one by one, in order of purchase or it doesn't matter?