Views
Helpful
Replies

Enhanced iDivert

Mohammed Rafi
Level 1
Level 1

Hi ,

May i know where i can  configure enhanced idivert in Cisco phones. In soft key template it shows only idivert.

Thanks

Rafi

3 Replies 3

Jaime Valencia
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Read here:

https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/voice_ip_comm/cucm/admin/8_6_1/ccmfeat/fsgd-861-cm/fsimmdiv.html

It mentions a service parameter:

This parameter determines whether the phone uses the legacy iDivert behavior when a user presses the iDivert softkey, or the enhanced iDivert behavior. The legacy iDivert feature immediately directs the call to the voice mailbox of the party that pressed iDivert. With enhanced iDivert, pressing iDivert causes a screen to display on the phone, allowing the user to select the destination of the call: either the original party's voice mail box or the voice mailbox of the user who pressed iDivert. Valid values specify True (use the legacy iDivert feature: do not provide a destination selection) or False (provide a destination selection). When using QSIG integration with your voice messaging system, a Voice Mail Profile that includes a Voice Mail Pilot and/or a Voice Mail Mask should have the "Make this the default Voice Mail Profile for the System" box unchecked. The default Voice Mail Profile should always be No Voice Mail.
  This is a required field.
  Default: True

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

Thank you very much.

So i believe since it is cluster wide settings it cannot be used only for requested users.If i change it to false it will affect everybody .   

Your understanding is correct that since it is a Clusterwide feature, it will impact all the phones/users and cannot be set at the per user level.

Regards

Deepak

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: