cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Enterprise Attendant console - Sync with Active directory "company" field?

jonathanwalton
Level 1
Level 1

Is it possible to sync the "Company" field in the Enterprise Attendant console with the "Company" field in Active Directory?  I have LDAP sync enabled in CUCM.
I don't see "company" as a “source field” option from the drop-down list in the AC server for Directory Field Mapping. It seems strange that this field would be overlooked, especially in the Enterprise console.

On a related note since many applications sync with CUCM and not directly with AD – is there a list of what fields are synced between CUCM and Active directory?  I know more is synced than what is visible through CUCM “end users” and “LDAP directory”.

CUCM 7.15
CUEAC 8.6.2.11

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

jonathanwalton
Level 1
Level 1

I found the answer as to which AD fields are synced that you don't see from the CUCM console.  See table 12-2 in the following link:

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/voice_ip_comm/cucm/admin/8_6_1/ccmcfg/b02lddir.html#wp1075347

That explains why "pager" is synced all the way to CUEAC, and not company - although that doesn't make logical sense to me.

I think I'm outa luck.  If CUEAC pulls from CUCM, and CUCM doesn't pull the AD fields I need, then I can't expect CUEAC to have the fields I need either.

I'm told that the premium attendant console can pull directly from AD, maybe I'll look into that.

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

jonathanwalton
Level 1
Level 1

I found the answer as to which AD fields are synced that you don't see from the CUCM console.  See table 12-2 in the following link:

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/voice_ip_comm/cucm/admin/8_6_1/ccmcfg/b02lddir.html#wp1075347

That explains why "pager" is synced all the way to CUEAC, and not company - although that doesn't make logical sense to me.

I think I'm outa luck.  If CUEAC pulls from CUCM, and CUCM doesn't pull the AD fields I need, then I can't expect CUEAC to have the fields I need either.

I'm told that the premium attendant console can pull directly from AD, maybe I'll look into that.

Rob Huffman
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Hi Jonathan,

Thanks for posting back with the results of your investigation here. Much appreciated.

Cheers!

Rob

"Always movin' ahead and never lookin' back" - Springsteen

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: