Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Helping Community


ERROR: Can not change the fkNumPlan field on EndUserNumPlanMap


One of our IT guy in one of our remote agents was trying to change multiple users primary extension using the Bulk Import (after changing the UDP).

And when trying to do so we get the below error for all users

          Warning :

          LDAP Sync status is enabled.Some fields cannot be updated.

         19081 Can not change the fkNumPlan field on EndUserNumPlanMap.

          19081 Can not change the fkNumPlan field on EndUserNumPlanMap.

          19081 Can not change the fkNumPlan field on EndUserNumPlanMap.

          19081 Can not change the fkNumPlan field on EndUserNumPlanMap.

          19081 Can not change the fkNumPlan field on EndUserNumPlanMap.

          Result Summary :

          UPDATE for 0 USERS passed.

          UPDATE for 5 USERS failed.

When I go into [User Management] > [End User] and edit any of these users,

I can see in the dropbox list, the new primary extension just attached to the UDP and can change it and save the user. I don't receive any error.

The CSV file itself contains the minimum column: [USER ID] and [PRIMARY EXTENSION] which is written as "XXXXXXX in Partition_Name"

So it appears that it is possible to change the primary extension manually but not using the Bulk Administration files... Or are we doing anything wrong?

(We are on CUCM version 9.1.2)


As a side note, when we use the Bulk Admin with import file to attach UDP and primary extension to a new user account which has none of the two then it works perfectly. We have the issue onlye when we try to change the primary extension attached to a user.

Everyone's tags (1)

Hello,I have the same problem


I have the same problem.

The funny thing is that I set the primary extension field for all users with a CSV file a couple weeks ago, then it worked fine. Now when I'm trying to update the users' primary extension i can't and i get the same error message as you did. The only difference I can find is that the first time no primary extension were set but now there is a value that I want to change.

I have tried with different encodings but nothing has worked this far.

Did you by any chance solve your problem?


I actually solve my problem

I actually solved my problem.

The thing is that I had already changed the extensions on the devices that were associated with the users. Meaning that the "Primary extensions" for the users were not used on any device. I got the error when I tried to update the parameter from this unused extension to the new ones that were set on all the devices.

I thought that since i could set the Primary extension before when the parameter were not set, i tried to delete all the extensions because I'm not gonna use them anyway, BAM, I could now set the Primary extension parameter for all users to their new extensions already in use on the devices.

I think we have a bug!


Good finding. So I follow you

Good finding. So I follow you correctly the order you follow to make it work is:

  1. remove the primary extension for all users
  2. change the UDP with their new DN (extension)
  3. then change the user account primary extension to the new one

Did you also had to completely delete the old DNs?


Almost, the way I did it was:

Almost, the way I did it was:


  1. change all the CSF devices to the new DN using the BAT tool.
  2. Delete the old DNs (this was the step that made the next step possible).
  3. Change the primary extensions for users to the new DN using BAT tool.

Step 3 didn't work in the BAT tool before deleting the old DNs that were still set as the users primary extension on their profiles. I guess it's possible that if I had changed the primary extension to nothing before removing it from the devices I would have been able to update the users without deleting the old DNs. I guess the problem were that the users had primary extensions not belonging to any of their devices.



CreatePlease to create content
Content for Community-Ad
FusionCharts will render here