Views
Helpful
Replies

EX60 Registered in CUCM version 12

willribeiro
Level 1
Level 1

Hi guys, good afternoon.

I would like to ask for your help, because I have an EX with Software TC7.3.6 that is registered in Call Manager version 12

SIP Proxy1
Proxy: <ip-address-cucm>
URI: DN@domain

What do I need to configure to be able to make a video call and join a video conference. Do I have to specify any settings that must be configured on the EX60 or the Call Manager?

For example: I wanted to dial my Webex room link and be able to join the conference on the EX60

2 Replies 2

Hi Will,

When registered to the CUCM, the Room Device call control is managed by him.

All sip domain routing, used to join a video call , is made using Sip route pattern

For video/audio call outside your network,  you need to add an Expressway Edge to route out your  calls and to apply search   rules/normalization. In case you need to host a Video conf, you could also need to add a Cisco Meeting server as bridge.

Please ler me know if you need further info please use the SRND guide that you can find here https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/voice_ip_comm/cucm/srnd/collab12/collab12.html

Hope this help

BR

Carlo

Please rate all helpful posts "The more you help the more you learn"

Jaime Valencia
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

If the device is registered to CUCM, you should be able to call any other video endpoint registered in CUCM and place a video call.

To make a video conference, you need a video CFB, CMS for example.

If you want to call to Webex using the device, you'll need all the dial plan and associated configuration in your CUCM and expressways to do so.

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate