Views
Helpful
Replies

Ex90 one way audio CUCM8.02

sprado010489
Level 1
Level 1

Hi there,

I am having some issues with mi Ex90, for making transfer.

My endpoint works perfectly making direct calls to other sip or sccp devices.

The problem is when I transfer a call to my ex90 I can listen to the other side but they can't listen to me. I have check inter vlan routing everything is working fine I don't know i there is a firmware problem. I bought this endpoint from tandberg it still has the tandberg logo on it , are the cisco released firmware compatible with my endpoint???

I would be very grateful if you can give some help.

Thanks a lot

Greetings

Sergio Prado

Sent from Cisco Technical Support iPhone App

4 Replies 4

Marwan ALshawi
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

can you try to create an MTP software or hardware , add it to an MRGL then assign it to the ex90

sprado010489
Level 1
Level 1

Hi !! Thanks for the answer.

It sounds like a god plan if I would know how to do it ,I don't know If you could help me a little bit more with the solutions you advice me. Where to start

Thanks a lot again

sprado010489
Level 1
Level 1

Hi there I've found how to create a MTP do u think I have to create new device pool for the EX90 in this moment I have two DP Each with one region.

Greetings

Sergio Prado

ok keep the same device pools used as i it looks ok because it apears you do not have signaling or codec issue

for MTP start with simple software MTP

here is a link how to create it, onc eyou have MTP added to MRG ( Group ) and the MGR group then added to MRGL ( list ) add this MRGL to both device pools you have or if you aleardy have MRGLs in place for the existing device pools then just add the MTP to the exiting MRG/MRGL

if its already there then MTP is not the issue as i am just trying here an option anyway let me know

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/voice_ip_comm/cucm/admin/6_1_1/ccmcfg/b04mtp.html#wpxref20364

HTH

Good lcuk