cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Export information of phones included MACs and if is registered or not.

Hello

We have a CUCM 6.1.3.3000-1 , we need a list of all phones registered in the CUCM, also, we need the phones's MAC.

I was seeing the bulk options and didn't find the right bulk option to get this information.

any idea to how get it?

regards

8 Replies 8

Aaron Harrison
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi

You can use my inventory tool for that - www.ipcommute.co.uk

It's free...

Aaron

Aaron Please remember to rate helpful posts to identify useful responses, and mark 'Answered' if appropriate!

Aaron Harrison wrote:

Hi

You can use my inventory tool for that - www.ipcommute.co.uk

It's free...

Aaron

Or you could take the easy way out and use an awesome tool like this one. 

Thanks Aaron!  And thank you especially for giving it away for free! 

Anthony Holloway

Please use the star ratings to help drive great content to the top of searches.

Anthony Holloway
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

There's probably a few different ways, so here goes two off the top of my head...

1. You could just go into CUCM and go to Device > Phone and Find all.  Adjust your search filter to filter out unwanted info like CTI Ports, and then change your page could from 25 to 250.  Once you do that, then in your address bar, find the 250 value and change it to a higher number to cover all of your phones.  E.g., 2000.  Then copy the HTML page results and paste into your favorite editor for data clean up.

2. Access RISDB on each subscriber

For this to work, you would need to SSH to gain CLI access in to each subscriber, and run the following command:

show risdb query phone

That will dump a comma separated table to the CLI which you can copy and paste into Excel (Text to Columns > Delimited by Comma).  The negative is you have to do it on each Sub.  The positive is that you don't have to dump 2000 records to your web browser and possibly crash it.

And that's two methods I can think of off the top of my head.

PS There's actually a third option hidden in here and that's to programmatically use the RISDB info via the CUCM serviceability API.

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/voice_ip_comm/cucm/devguide/6_0_1/ccmdvCh2.html#wp35941

Sorry, I know that's an older link, but the availability of the service remains the same.

Anthony Holloway

msloan
Level 1
Level 1

Aaron, thanks for the free download!  I already picked up a copy.  Great suggestions by Anthony as well.

I wanted to say that I have a PHP/HTML script that I picked up on the developer forum that does what we're looking to do here and gives you the info in a web report.  I've included a screen shot.  If anyone's interested I can supply the code.  It's pretty straighforward but does require the RisPort.wsdl, PHP and a web server.

I would love to have a copy of the code.  Thank you for offering.

Anthony Holloway

No problem.  I just sent you an email with the info.  I hope you get some use out of it.

Thank you for the copy of the code.  I'll see if I can get it working today.

Anthony Holloway

Hi Marty,

I also would like to have this code for PHP / HTML script.

I already wrote you an e-mail.

BR

Michael

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: