Views
Helpful
Replies

Extension Mobility and Dialed Number Analyzer

James Hawkins
Level 8
Level 8

Hello,

Is it possible to check call routing for Extension Mobility profiles logged into IP phones using Dialed Number Analyzer in CUCM?

The version I want to test is 8.6 but the question applies to all releases.

I have wondered about this for a while but have worked around it by changing the Line CSS of the phone I want to test to match that of the User Device Profile logged in and then just using the DNA Analysis > Phones option

Thanks

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Ayodeji Okanlawon
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

James,

As far as I know and since I have been using this tool, I use the same work around. You cant perform dna based on EM profile. You have to either use the phone the user is logged in to or just use the analyzer and enter the details manually.

Please rate all useful posts

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

Ayodeji Okanlawon
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

James,

As far as I know and since I have been using this tool, I use the same work around. You cant perform dna based on EM profile. You have to either use the phone the user is logged in to or just use the analyzer and enter the details manually.

Please rate all useful posts

Hi,

Thanks for responding and confirming that you have not found a way to do this either.

It would be a good enhancement for a new version of CUCM imo.

Thanks

James

ziqex
Level 4
Level 4
Hello,

Could you please describe the workaround are you using?

What did you mean by "changing the Line CSS of the phone"? Did you mean changing the line settings to match the extension mobility one? What if you don't have a spare phone to play around?

I wanted to use the analyzer but entering details manually does not provide results. Thank you.
Regards,
Daniel